On our website https://www.quesoselafinador.com
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legal system in the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Services of the Information Society, and following the Spanish Agency for Data Protection guidelines, we proceed to inform you of the use that is made on our website in detail.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later on, when they will access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc., and it also allows the system to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as the visits you have made or the specific pages you may have visited.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not wish cookies stored in your browser or prefer to be notified every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can adjust your browsing options to be set thus. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the option to select in detail the cookies that you wish to have installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted once the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To consent, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can adjust the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to set the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you may contact Microsoft Support or your browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you may contact Mozilla support or your browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you may contact Google Support or your browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you may contact Apple Support or your browser’s Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are alien to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below, you can find a table with the detailed information of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, you can install all or only some of them.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting it to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the website or via email to Registered Users.